|Full Name||Bianca L. DeSousa|
|Date of Birth||1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family||Juliana Santoro (Aunt)|
|Relationships|| Drew Torres (Ex-Fiancé)|
Vince Bell (Ex-Forced Relationship)
Many Unnamed Boyfriends
|School(s)|| Degrassi Community School|
Wilfrid Laurier University
|First Episode||Bleeding Love (1) (103)|
|Portrayed By||Alicia Josipovic|
Bianca L. DeSousa is a graduate of Degrassi Community School's Class of 2012. Bianca was rebellious, often skipping class and causing trouble, while her strong point was being a talented dancer. She had a reputation around the school for being promiscuous, an therefore had few friends because of her bad attitude. Currently trying to turn her life around, she's been embracing her intelligence by doing better in classes and joining Degrassi's Bright Sparks. She is friends with Owen Milligan, Adam Torres, K.C. Guthrie, Fiona Coyne, Imogen Moreno, Campbell Saunders and Mark Fitzgerald. She is frenemies with Katie Matlin and Marisol Lewis. She is currently dating Drew Torres. She is portrayed by Alicia Josipovic.
- Bianca has a tattoo of a rose on her lower back.
- Killed her ex-boyfriend, Anson with Drew who was attempting to rape her in an alley in an act of self-defense by hitting him on the head with a brick.
- Bianca has a criminal record for underage drinking and is on probation for beating up another girl at a club.
- She is a fan of horror movies.
- Bianca lives with an aunt named Juliana Santoro.